size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
02-05-2024, 06:28 AM
Scald lets out a hearty chuckle. "I got a whole list of 'em saved up for the perfect someone," he comments back as she makes her way into the room. His eyes never leave her as she steps closer. She's not terribly small nor large, rather average, but her russet coat is something he doesn't see every day. Some of that same chestnut color lies on his own coat, but it's in such a place that he literally can't see it unless he's staring at the mirrored surface of water.

He notices too that she wears googles. Interesting. He'd never seen a wolf before wearing such a thing. His own head tilts out of curiosity as she requests why he's here. Another smile shown in her direction as he adjusts himself into a seated position. A slow shake of his head at her question. "Nah, I'm actually on my way to go fetch my sister," Scald comments, his eyes finally moving away from the girl toward the flickering flame of the lamp. "Ol' relics ya say? What're those?" He can't help but ask. As much as he wants to deny that he's not curious like his father, he had a streak of it hidden in him.

ZOEY & SCALD

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024