ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-05-2024, 07:51 AM

Summer was starting to wind down. No longer were the days bursting with dry air and blazing heat. Instead, they were replaced with cool afternoons and northern drafts. Nightly rains provided sustenance to the flora, enough to allow them one last bloom before Autumn dug it's fingers into the terrain. With the shift of nature happening all around him, he was surprised to see the herd of musk ox had already come down from the northern lands. Perhaps snow had already fall north of the Armada? Were their grazing grounds swept away before they were ready?

Watching from a distance, Ghoul crouched in the shade of some pines. Keeping himself downwind from the large furry beasts, he noticed how they weren't exactly behaving like a herd. Not like bison or deer. Almost as if they preferred solitary, but would share the space for good grazing and fresh water. His eyes continued to scan the group to see if there was suitable for him to hunt.

1/3 Hunt a large prey animal - Musk Ox (400 - 900 pounds)

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024