gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-05-2024, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 09:17 AM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)

Since the pups had been born, Ghoul had been spending a surplus of time in the willows. Cricket insisting the den be dug beneath a willow tree, he couldn't say to the girl. Her wide eyes and little wagging tail melted his nearly nonexistent heart every time. And because of this new home, he was forced to listen to the scurry of squirrels running around. Back and forth, up and down, not a single care that there were wolves living beneath them. Their constant chattering was like nails being dug into his ear drums.

Having had enough of the commotion, he set out to get rid of the little vermin. With his new companion clinging to his coat, he searched the grove for a younger willow. Their branches would be more pliable than the older willows with stiff boughs. Near the outskirts of the grove, his search was complete. "Help me cut some of the thinner branches," he instructs the loris who holds a sharpened stone in one of its hands. Though the animal is slow, she is diligent and thorough. Moving from his back, up his neck and over his head, she hangs onto the thin branches. Slicing a few them of them until they separate and drop to the ground. "Good, I think we can use these," Ghoul comments with a smile as the loris makes her way back to her position on his back.

1/3 - Craft a trap
0/3 - Hunt an animal with crafted trap

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there seems to be a lack of... acorns here Whistling Willows 09:16 AM, 02-05-2024 05:15 PM, 03-31-2024