gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-05-2024, 09:57 AM
Standing over his brother with broken toes and bleeding wounds across his muzzle, he stares down at the tiny boy. Breathless, he takes a moment to catch his breath. Looking at Ichor carefully, he can feel his eyes narrow. The fact that Ichor had been able to best him was commendable. Impressive even. He couldn't even be upset about it. And even with the death match going on behind him, he only focuses on Ichor.

Reaching out the unbroken paw to his brother, he offers to help him stand. "When the time comes, I hope you answer my call," are the only words he'll offer Ichor. Cryptic as they are, he says nothing else. Instead, once he knows his brother is okay, he turns to focus back on the fight. Silently, he roots for Sparrow to win, but shows nothing upon his face.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024