Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-25-2013, 01:12 AM

crisp, clean. the chill of the baron's confinements was refreshingly welcomed in contrast to his usual setting in musky marsh. an escape route previously made by one of the upright apes the elder's spoke about cast light upon the man's silver threads, blinding him only temporarily as he passed by. he strode carelessly, flawlessly. confident. he wasn't one who usually carried so much pride.. but he couldn't deny that odin had chosen him for the obvious reasons. to say that he wasn't worried would be a lie, and although jaeger's suave tongue often did let a truth slip often, he would not deny this. however, he was not worried of failure. failure, quite simply, was not an option for jaeger. it did not exist. what brought nightmares to his sleep at night was not pleasing the aesir and vanir enough to be acceptable. while they were fair and just, they were also very high maintenance. his lean, athletic figure was once more shrouded in darkness, as were his thoughts.

all his worries were replaced by desire as the pleasant tones of a young woman pressed gently to his ear, bouncing lightly around him. he knew from experience that she was fairly close from the few moments it took for her voice to echo, and such close contact without a visual appearance brought out more than just curiosity in the man. just another corner and they'd be nose to nose. grey fur crinkled into mischievous lines as the man allowed a one-sided smirk to slip over his penciled lips. how fun could he have with such a young thing? could he drive her over the edge? could he have his way? perhaps even after playing chaperon to her madness? he leaned toward the walls of the cavern, beginning to take on a zigzag path. he would take advantage of the acoustics. "my, my." he allowed his raspy tones fo drag along, refusing every muscle in his body which wanted to deny relishment. he forced a gentle concern into his words, "what a naughty little thing you are, playing where you shouldn't be." a theatrical act, no doubt. he lingered around the corner, bleached audits tuned in for her sweet, delicate song.

!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself