gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-05-2024, 03:11 PM

He hardly understands what Hen says. His neck? What about his neck? Brow furrowed, he tries to lift his head to view what she's doing. The sudden pressure of her paws against the wound has him calling out in surprise. An instinctual growl rises in his throat as he shoots a dagger-like glare in her direction. "Little warning next time?" His voice is gruff as he plants his face back down in the grass. He tries to close his eyes, focus on dissipating the pain, but there's too much going on. What about her? Was she okay? Would they be able to make it back? What if they couldn't? What would Cricket and Mac do without him?

Suddenly, Ghoul is trying to stand. His paws are scrambling, digging at the messy ground around them. "We gotta get back," his hoarse voice barely gets the words out as he fights against her pressure. "I gotta make sure I don't die," there is a pleading tone to him now as he stares wild eyed at Hen. Anxiety and fear take over him as he tries to see if she too is okay. Fuck if Medusa cared about a trespasser, he needed to get back and get back now.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dang, those things are vicious Waterfall Peak 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 04:09 PM, 02-20-2024