gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-05-2024, 03:38 PM
His sudden reaction of anger leaves her giggling. Oh, he was cute when he was mad! All fluffed up and feathery! Her smile widens and tail begins to wag against the tall grass that she lays in. She even patters her paws against that soft ground as he continues to babble on about how only the wicked hurt others for fun. If only that had asked, they would have been given what the wanted. Again, where is the fun in that!?

When he makes distance between them, she raises both brows. Did he want a fight? The look on his face was screaming fury and hatred. Was he not as nice as he claimed to be? Another giggle leaves her as she stands to all four paws, suddenly looming over the tiny boy who is actually older than she is. Her wide grin shows every tooth, nearly dripping drool over him. Taking over step closer, she leans her face once more toward his.

"I think now is the time to prove me wrong, Gavroche Kedieo," Calliope seethes, her teeth clamping shut, lips pulling up into a snarl. As her ears fall back against her head, she quickly raises her right paw. Bringing it forth with as much power as she can, she aims to strike Gavroche against the shoulder and hopefully send him sprawling across the field.

"Speech"

Calliope vs Gavroche II for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty:

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i can promise no harm will come Fern Gulley 05:58 AM, 02-04-2024 12:03 PM, 03-07-2024