size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-05-2024, 03:50 PM

Avacyn smiled appreciatively as Nirvana spoke of the important job she had been given of holding the family together and giving them stability. It was a job she was not always certain she was doing well, but her cousin reminded her of its necessity and she appreciated the trust that Nirvana had in her to carry it out. "As long as you all come home from time to time I'm happy to keep things afloat here while you explore the world. I hope I can continue to live up to that trust you have in me," she replied. The reminder that she would not always be the Matriarch and that one day she would pass this responsibility on was one she thought of often. She didn't plan on handing off this role any time soon, but she did very much look forward to having the freedom with Saracyn that her parents were now enjoying. "I'm not going to lie, that is certainly something I'm looking forward to," she said with a chuckle, her tail swaying with a bit of amusement.

She dipped her head with acknowledgement to Nirvana's appreciation for allowing her to come and go as she pleased. She did completely understand that feeling that her cousin described of being drawn out into the world but also still wanting to support their family. As long as she had the ability to give her family that freedom she wouldn't hesitate to give them that. Yes, of course she wanted to keep her family close and reinforce what her mother had built, but she also wanted them to be happy and fulfilled.

As Nirvana went on to mention how she felt like she was missing something Avacyn's head tipped with thoughtful curiosity, but once she mentioned her hope that her time away might lead her to her soul mate Avacyn smiled and nodded with a hopeful enthusiasm. Even though her own love life was a bit complicated with twists and turns she wished she could have avoided, she did truly love seeing others in love and with their better halves and it was all she could hope for every member of their family that they might find that for themselves. "I hope you do. Even if that's the only thing you get out of your time away then every moment without you will be worth it." Having a mate and a family wasn't the only thing that made life worth living, but their family traditions and laws of course put a heavy emphasis on doing just that so perhaps it was just ingrained in her to want that for all of her family members.

"I didn't have the best of luck with having a mate arranged for me, but if you do want me to put some feelers out to our allies to see if they have any eligible bachelors you just let me know," she said mostly jokingly with a little grin. With a little more seriousness she added, "Truthfully though, the strongest relationships I've seen have come purely by chance or fate or whatever you want to call it. When the time is right I have no doubt that the Ancients will put your soul mate in your path."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mind if we chat? Alias Island 11:22 PM, 10-15-2023 07:11 AM, 03-04-2024