gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-05-2024, 03:56 PM

Ghoul stops struggling when he hears her whimper. He hadn't wanted to cause her harm, but Abraxas above, that had hurt. Settling for another rumbling growl, he relaxes and stares up at her as she continues to compress his neck wound. "I suppose I'll tell you more about the pack then," he offers, shifting slightly so he's a tad more comfortable.

"I reside within Insomnia, led by Medusa. Our territory resides over Whisperer's Gorge and Dancefloor of the Gods. We plan to expand toward Whistling Willows as soon as everyone gets their act together," his voice had been fine at the beginning, but grew more gruff as he carried on. Even though he had no room to speak about unplanned pups, he still didn't agree that Medusa should be giving birth that often - the same with her other Beta. Letting out a sigh, he closes his eyes and gives his head a little shake. Maybe a conversation for another time.

"I am her Beta, the Nightmare is what am called. Basically, Medusa's right hand guy. She calls, I answer. I've taken up residence in the willows now with Cricket, my-" he hesitates. What was Cricket to him? A lover? A friend? A soul mate? Another conversation for another time. "The mother of my newborn pups," is how he puts it for now. "My brother, Macabre, also resides with us. Quite the strange kid, but I love him," Ghoul can't help but chuckle when he thinks about Mac. "Any questions?" His eyes train back on Hen's face as he notices that their eyes are similar color.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dang, those things are vicious Waterfall Peak 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 04:09 PM, 02-20-2024