ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
02-05-2024, 08:20 PM
Leaving her girls behind, after instructing them to stay in a neighboring forest. Azoula figured they could fortify their shelter, while she hunted down some food. Sure, she could have forced Mila and Delaeni to find something to eat- but they were dogs after all. And the tigress wanted to feast on larger, more delectable flesh- not the tiny carcass of a hare, or the sickly meat of an elder deer. Because that was all they could take down without her help. Lacking feline claws, agility, and hunting prowess. It was a surprise the two could even live without her. And so, she ventured into the area north of their hideout- following the scent of something far larger than a mere doe or hog. An ox.

Massive bovines who lived in the north, their coats thick and snow resistant, with long curved horns that protruded from their heads. They were a force to be reckoned with- living in herds, which decreased in size in the summer season, as bulls drove out subordinate males from their group. This was because their mating season occurred in the summer- meaning the bulls were on higher alert, and more aggressive. Still, Azoula wasn’t intimidated- in fact, the impending challenge sent a shiver of thrill rolling down her spine.

Coming around a bend, Azoula could see the herd off in the distance- heads down, grazing on the underbrush in a clearing, and unaware of the tigress lurking in the shadows. Staying downwind, she wove in and out of the pines. Almost unaware of the wolf hiding in the foliage, until his scent appeared on the breeze. And then, she saw him- a male wolf who wasn’t hard to find, given he nearly glowed in his white pelt against the green backdrop. Observing for a few seconds, and planning her next move. She decided it may be beneficial to use this wolf in the hunt- like she did with Tarnish.

Covering ground, she moves towards him with feline precision- silent on her paws, movement fluid and predatory. As was the nature of a large feline. “You plan to kill an ox, alone?" She questions, her voice is low and sultry, an ethereal symphony to the ears. And yet, there is an aura of danger that accompanies her. She’s a tigress after all. And a vicious one too.  

"Azoula Davati"

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024