size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-05-2024, 08:44 PM
Haydée stood at the border smiling at the pair, exhaustion screaming at her to stop and go to sleep. But there is still so much to do, so much that she needs to make sure gets done before she can even consider retiring for a nap. Head bob at Artorias’s words, a sigh rolling past her lips as her sluggish thoughts turn back to the raid. Greeting Clove, the young girl is then sent to find her find brother Dorian who, she is certain, would be more than happy to show the youth around. Green eyes watch the retreating form of Clove and she is struck with a longingly wishing she was that age once again and naïve to all the horrors that world has to offer.

The larger man’s voice pulls Hay from her silent musing and she turns her attention back to Artorias. Lifting a paw, she gestures for him to walk with her as her feature sober and she considers how to answer his question. Turning away from the border, she leads him in toward the falls as she slowly begins to explain, “We are… okay. I wasn’t injured in the raid but there are a few who weren’t so lucky. The Raiders came to take some of our chickens… and they got them. We tired repel them but…” Shoulders lift in a small shrug as she speaks of their loss, sadness pulling at her face for a moment.

“There were some maims that happened; my mom maimed a Raider pup and was scarred in return.” Wincing at the memory, Haydée shakes her head to rid herself of the images that flashed through her mind before continuing, “My brother Dorian was also hurt and I learned, not long ago that Gavroche, who fought in the raid, is missing, along with one of his siblings Ikuchi, who did not fight. So, I need to go find them… and go offer the Raiders my apologies for what Bellamy did.” The words rush out, a frantic flow of information that has been tumbling around her head since the raid.

There is so much that Haydée has to do and the young Leader is lost with where she needs to start. Silence falls as she once again, gets lost in her thoughts.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. In the aftermath Lazuli Falls 08:00 PM, 01-22-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024