ardent

A Little Vulture Told Me

Chimera

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-06-2024, 12:11 AM

He accepted her gift which pleased her, though it didn't take much to please the Wraith. At least he had the sense not to slight her, because that would've been bad. Medusa did not take kindly to being slighted, that much had been proven in her past. But so far, this Chimera King seemed like someone she could get along with, and as they got down to business as to why she was here, he reassured her that children would not be harmed for as long as he ruled. "Medusa promises the same. She will not harm a child that crosses Insomnia's borders," So it was good to know they were on the same page.

"I am not the previous ruler," Ooh! New leadership then? She had never met the former Ashen ruler before, but she was aware of who Venom was. As far as she was aware, Habari and Armada both had extended from Ashen's shadow, and there they had remained as far as she knew. Though she knew little of the former rulers...rules and such, she was curious about this one and how he operated. Why, if his coat wasn't so attached to him, she would've been inclined to take it and wear as her own! But before she could think more about that (which her internal thoughts did bring a giggle out), he mentioned Seere was his niece, and her tail briefly thumped beneath her. "Medusa thanks Seere for her help that day. She did not get a chance to thank her back then." Better late than never, no?

"So, Medusa." She raised her head to look at him, a slight tilt of her ears to let him know she was listening. "It seems as though we can agree that our children will be safe within one another's territories." Ah yes, there was that matter still, wasn't there? "Medusa thinks yes. Medusa is okay with Ashen pups coming to play with Redrum and Medusa's other pups. There are many eyes that can watch, they will be safe. And Medusa trusts that Ashen will do the same if Insomnia pups come here to play." She had no issues with it at all, and hoped she could trust Chimera to keep his word. Though she was unsure what reason he'd have to lie, after all, his pups would be just as much at risk as hers would be should Ashen decide to cross her. But considering he invited her in, she felt...a little more at ease. "...How does Medusa know that she can trust Chimera King?" She had enough sense to know that trust often needed to be earned. She herself, didn't trust very easily, but she was willing to give it a chance.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little Vulture Told Me Cryer's Ravine 07:41 PM, 01-17-2024 11:00 AM, 04-10-2024