ardent

Fuggin' Fantastic!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-06-2024, 12:57 AM

Oh fuck it was a bad idea to come here! Auster was wet and soggy and cold! What a time to go searching for her missing kid! She seriously doubted her child was down here in this weather. She had climbed the trails and ridges in search of shelter and had finally found it in a crevice that, honestly, she was glad she had found! There was a giant bone peeking through the dry dirt, but it was far too big to take home and far too much work to try and dig out. So instead, she had Umbra and Nox go find some dry wood or something to start a fire. They had been out for a while, but eventually they both did come back with kindling and some fire wood. Umbra got to starting the fire as Medusa watched the water pour over the mouth of the hollowed ridge she had taken shelter in. The dirt inside was dry enough, but was it safe enough? Should someone decide to come along and attack her, she would be backed into a corner and forced to fight. Something she'd gladly do if she had to, and hey! Maybe she'd get a fresh new coat out of it. Wouldn't that be something? Sighing, she returned to the others as the fire roared to life, settling down beside it to warm herself.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fuggin' Fantastic! Fossil Ridge 12:57 AM, 02-06-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024