ardent

Do you know what happens when chickens cross roads?

Post Raid Supply Retrieval - Chickens

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-06-2024, 07:01 AM

Once everything had settled and the rest of the pack had been sent on their way, Gilgamesh stood before the falls. Unscathed minus some bruises, he looks upon Ethne's inner sanctum. It is a quaint area that honestly fits Haydee's demeaner. Delicate, beautiful, serene. It's a shame that they couldn't stand to the test of the Raiders though. He can see the chickens not far off. Held in a makeshift pen, hovering under some cover while the rain continued to pour from the sky.

Turning to look at Modesty and then at Jael, Gil smiles. Though he's furious about other things, he's going to take the moment to relish in the fact that they are going to take what they came for. "I hope you two are ready for some new friends," he teases both of them, knowing that they've been livestock shopping for some time now. Not so much enemies as he'd originally thought they'd be. "Let's go before we overstay our welcome," he tosses his head toward the chicken coop and begins to make his way through the mud toward them.

Speech

coded by NachoMumma

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you know what happens when chickens cross roads? Lazuli Falls 07:01 AM, 02-06-2024 08:39 AM, 03-11-2024