Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-06-2024, 06:37 AM

Gil would not leave Jack waiting. As disappointed as he is in the boy, he won't ignore him. He would rather address the issue instead of allowing it to fester within the boy. After all, he thought himself as much as father figure to the boy as the boy thought of himself as a son. Moving from the isle's main building across the courtyard and over the sandy dune, he notices Jack sitting beneath a shady palm tree. Relieved that the boy had chosen a cooler area of the beach since the sun had chosen to be ridiculously hot that afternoon.

With no hurry in his steps, he finally makes it to Jack, no word or noise to alert his presence. Instead, Gil sits beside him and stares out at the water that laps along the shoreline. Silence stretches between them for a few minutes, Gil musing how he wanted to go about this conversation. Should he mean? Angry? No, he didn't have the energy for that. Upset? Maybe sure, but perhaps a fatherly route was the best way to go about it.

"Jack, I believe I know why you called for me," Gil starts out, leaning back slightly to rest his back against the palm they sit beneath. "I said my piece at the meeting, you know how I feel. Now, I would like to know why. Why did you choose to not fight in the middle of a raid?" His eyes finally turn to Jack, questioning and expecting an answer. There was no avoiding him now.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Identify As The Problem Daager Isle 12:58 AM, 01-29-2024 01:00 PM, 04-22-2024