size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-06-2024, 07:05 PM

Juniper listened with interest as Avacyn explained her home life and family traditions to her regarding the importance of child rearing. It sounded like the Mendaciums were quite a traditional bunch when it came to the purveying of growing families and continuing their bloodlines. That was fine; to each their own, and if Avacyn was happy and satisfied with that lot in life, then June was happy for her. As for herself… well, she was never much of the traditional family values type of woman. Her parents had made sure her and her siblings had plenty of worldly experiences to open up their minds to being who they wanted to be and that had manifested in a very independent, very headstrong fae. "Hey, nothing wrong with that! If that makes you happy and makes you feel satisfied with life, then more power to ya," replied the smoky-gray fae as she licked the strawberry juices from her lips and paws. "My parents were always big advocates on the whole 'Do what makes you happy as long as you’re not hurting anyone' bit, so if that’s your family’s thing then I hope you and your mate have all the happy, healthy puppies you can handle!"

The question that followed from Avacyn was not one that Juniper had anticipated coming! Her purple companion made the correct assumption that she wasn’t with anyone currently, and when she shook her head resolutely no, Ava asked how she dealt with her heat. Juniper followed Ava’s gaze down to her hind end and immediately caught on to what she was asking, a little surprise crossing her expression. Guess they were to the friendship stage of asking personal questions after all! "Oh, my heat season? That’s easy, silly! I just fuck all the brutes I want until it passes," Juniper responded as candidly as if Ava had asked her about the weather, even punctuating her explanation with a little giggle and a casual wave of her paw. "Just because I don’t wanna have pups doesn’t mean I’m depriving myself of relief. Just means I’m not fully satisfying it, but I’m still definitely indulging in it! My dad’s a plant guy and he made sure my sister and I were well equipped for life on our own, including knowing all the important herbs for that sorta stuff." June shot Ava a cheeky grin and a playful wink. Her father was a very "free love" kind of guy, and was not shy about making sure his daughters were prepared to care for and enjoy their lives on their own when they became adults.

"Juniper of the Sea"