gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
02-06-2024, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2024, 01:10 AM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)

When shit hit the fan around here shit really hit the fan. Flurry spares her sister only a quick glare. Trust Cali to be inflammatory. The next events where so quick that she'd never fully know the exact chronology. First the little guy got away. (Abraxas be praised!) Then the small Ethne leader showed up. (Fuck.) And then her father. (Feelings yet to be determined.) In the commotion she hadn't noticed her younger sister peeling away to chase the poor little bastard. With a quick nod to her father and an "on it." The young woman took off after the already disappearing form of her sister, towards the gulley. Behind her she could hear the telltale sounds of snarls and scuffling. A fight. Abraxas above! Guess she could add Ethne to the list of packs she was pretty damn sure would be their undoing. Because they needed more.  

-Exit Flurry-

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024