gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
02-06-2024, 09:38 PM

Nelu turned to his father, taking comfort in the man's gesture and a bit of pride at his success in defending their home. Though still confusion stood at the forefront of his mind as he tried to analyze the possible reasons a raider would just attack him like that. He had arrived peacefully once before, but not peacefully now. Why? What had changed? Nelu turned his attention to his father, watching the alpha offer to help the boy. The boy neither accepted or refused, instead shouting that he didn't know. At that moment another raider appeared, she started to talk to the boy but his eyes glazed over and he passed out in front of them.

"This is a most perplexing matter, father. I am… sorry. I thought I was doing as was asked of me by my opponent." Had he missed some sign? Was the raider boy perhaps being sarcastic and Nelu failed to read the cue? He looked to the woman. "If you like, Samiri, my monkey does know how to do stitches."

ooc: it was pointed out to me that I didn't make it clear Nelu was attempting his own maim rather than just defending. That's my bad. After thinking it over, the judging will stand by the original interpretation. Nelu successfully defended from the maim rather than doing his own. Tarnish is still a bloody mess either way but it won't leave a scar.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Pound Of Flesh Amron's Castle 12:57 PM, 02-03-2024 07:33 AM, 03-05-2024