size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
02-07-2024, 07:23 AM

Bramble spun as Dusk burst in the door and offered her refreshment after realizing who it was. The offer took Dusk aback for a moment and her nose wrinkled. "What? No. Look, I have a problem." She shut the door though as she was asked to keep out the 'draft', as if anyone cared about that.

After being thoroughly hugged, the dark lady came forward. Her brows furrowed. This was embarrassing and she didn't even want to ask, but how in the hell was she supposed to know anything if she didn't learn about it?

"Bram, you're a girl..." One dark paw rose and gestured to her very feminine sister. Dusk was also a girl, but she was definitely on the tomboy end of the spectrum. "I, uh... So there's... um..." Heat rose into the obsidian fae's cheeks and she decided to quickly just spit it out. "There's a guy and I think I might like him but I don't know what it's like to like someone and I'm really lost but he makes me feel weird things and he's nice and sweet and I just don't know what's going on but I know that you're a girl and you know girl things so..." Dusk grit her teeth in a mix of a smile and a grimace. "Help."

"Dusk"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How To Girl? Amron's Castle 05:33 PM, 01-22-2024 12:01 PM, 03-07-2024