Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
02-07-2024, 07:37 AM

In Bramble's mind, it didn't matter if one was girly or tomboy. If Dusk was happy not dressing up and playing princess, she would love her all the same! So as she looked over her sister's face, trying to understand the grimacing scrunched look, she nearly grew antsy. Shifting her weight back and forth, busying herself with grabbing her own pottery cup full of warm tea that sat over the fire. If she didn't keep moving, she would surely burst. Bramble had been like that.

A guy?! Bramble's eyes light up as she slams a paw on the table. Her tail wags furiously behind her as her smile grows from ear to ear. "You came to the right sister!" She nearly shouted. Even though Dusk could have gone to Lyssa, Bramble honestly hadn't seen that sister of theirs in awhile. Where had she gone off to? Right, not the time! Dusk had a predicament and she was here asking her to solve it! Or at least... help solve it!

"Okay listen. So, I don't know if you've noticed. Probably not. You're off doing Dusk things," she waves a paw, dismissing the thought. "Anyway, I met a guy as well. His name is Tate and he too is very nice and treats me really well," her expression appears to melt slightly and were her pupils turning into heart shapes? Ew. "Feeling lost is totally normal. Especially if this is the first guy you've liked. They make you feel all weird and gross inside," Bramble scrunches her nose and lets out a little laugh.

"What exactly do you want help with though?" She cants her head to the side, wide eyes blinking at Dusk. "Does he know you like him?" Bramble asks, dying to know all the details.

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How To Girl? Amron's Castle 05:33 PM, 01-22-2024 12:01 PM, 03-07-2024