gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-07-2024, 09:06 AM
Her paw hits his rump and she feels him rushing forward between her legs. Placing her paw upon the ground, she lets out a rumbling growl. Lowering her face, reaching out with opened jaws, Calliope isn't missing any beats. Even though she can see he is trying to jump to reach her armpit, she won't let him get away so easy. Snapping at Gavroche, wherever she can manage, she doesn't notice Flurry barrel toward her.

When the impact of her older sister collides with her side, she lets out a yelp of surprise. Stumbling to the side, hoping to kick Gavroche in the process, she turns to face Flurry. Ears still flattened against her skull, tail now raised over her haunches, she flashes her teeth at her sister as she listens to the words spoken. "You know me so well, Fuzzy," Cal snarls back, a smirk replacing the snarl as she lunges forward. Forgetting all about the kid (he's not actually compared to her, but size means everything, right?), Cal aims to wrap her legs around Flurry's shoulders and grab ahold of anything.

Calliope vs Gavroche II & Flurry for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i can promise no harm will come Fern Gulley 05:58 AM, 02-04-2024 12:03 PM, 03-07-2024