size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022
02-07-2024, 12:35 PM

Rexx didn't expect his brother to be there, standing, watching. Instinctively, the male bristled, the wash of emotions that flooded them that day tensing every muscle in his body. For a moment, it felt like he'd been transported back to that time -- rain sloughing down on their battered, bloodied pelts as they wrestled each other in the mud with every ounce of fury they could unleash. He blinked furiously, shaking his head to make sure it wasn't just a mirage conjured from his past trauma. No, Scald was there, and he was..relieved?

The burly boy could barely open his maw to call out to his sibling as Scald quickly made his way over, practically sprinting into his body to offer him..a hug. A hug. And then came Scald's choked voice, welcoming him home. And suddenly, the walls caved in. His own eyes blurred as he embraced his brother's warmth. Not violence, not anger. Let bygones be bygones because they were together again. Family. Home. A sniffle from his nose interrupted the silence as he said, voice muffled through the tears and fur, "i'm sorry too."

Gently pulling back, Rexx quickly wiped his eyes with a large paw, giving Scald a good look over; he'd barely changed since they last saw each other. Still the same brother, just now in a different, unexpected light. With another brief sniffle, Rexx blinked away the remainder of their tearful reunion as he added, "I-Is Dad around? I'd like to talk to him, too."
"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. all roads lead to home Daager Isle 01:20 PM, 02-03-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024