size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - PansexualPride - Intersex
02-07-2024, 02:15 PM

Cosmas was out wandering, pretty much like the rest of their siblings. Their dad had gone off to talk to the wolves stomping around in their attic and them Cos hadn't really seen him much since. They wanted to get some exploring out of their system before they tried to track the old man down. That said a desert wasn't exactly their idea of a good time. Sand and cacti and very little else. Boring. They'd even wandered over to the old dried river bed hoping for something more interesting. They were disappointed. At least they could hear the sea from here, might as well go stare into it for a while, anything had to be better than sand, sand and more sand!

But they had found something interesting. The youth had stopped in their tracks as they spotted a small form dragging something along the sand. What in the hell? With a smirk they approached, a brow raising. "I've seen a lot of things, can't say I've ever quite seen this." They were on an upper part of the bank as they watched, a slight taunt to their voice.

"Speech"

Art by Embroi
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little Farther than you Think Sand River 02:06 PM, 02-07-2024 12:58 PM, 07-16-2024