size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
02-07-2024, 06:56 PM

His ears twitched as his sister stirred. He reached up a paw to try to push the bandages up on the right side of his face where they kept sliding down over the eye on his uninjured side. He knew it was because he kept messing with it but it felt so weird to be bandaged and it was hot and sweaty and itchy.

How ya feelin'?

Tarnish thought for a moment before giving Sid his summary. "Like absolute dog shit… you?" He debated how much divulge his feelings, all the anger and shame that had built up over the last few days. Now that the emotions had been vented he was feeling a bit better, even if he had to pay for it in physical pain. It was a system that seemed to work. After all he didn't really know how else to deal with rocketing emotions anyway. But there was one itch that still bothered his little brain. "Hey Sid, I'm sorry I didn't help you in the raid against that old witch. I got pinned by some smelly jack ass and I just… I'm sorry." He should've fought harder and gave that rainbow marked twit something to really write home about.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bonding In Blood Dove Island Archipelago 08:24 PM, 02-06-2024 05:15 PM, 03-31-2024