gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

LegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022
Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La La
ScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-07-2024, 07:54 PM

He couldn't believe his eyes. Couldn't believe what was happening. He hadn't seen his uncle since the Long Night. But even then, it had still been in his own world. Now he was not there. Was he dead? Had infection killed him!? Fuck. He sat up, his good ear pinning against his head as Acere commented about how life had been to him. "At least I'm still alive." He retorted. Fuck. He hadn't meant to say that out loud. Though his voice betrayed that he wasn't sure if he was or if he had died. If he was dead...he was pretty sure he'd be somewhere completely different, and not wherever his uncle had gone to. He sighed as he stared at his paws, both ashamed about what he said but also not willing to apologize, either. "Where am I? You're dead, obviously, so does that mean I am to?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Spirit's Sleeping Somewhere Cold Somnium 01:02 AM, 08-27-2023 01:01 PM, 07-16-2024