gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked
02-07-2024, 08:45 PM

A little catch of her breath, Björn can see it on her lips. Fuck, he can taste it in the air between them. Swallowing subtly, why did his shoulders ache like this? Moments later, the tension shattered by her laugh. Cold as it sounds, there's a searing heat behind Björn's grin. It reaches his eyes, runs beneath the surface. Each step is purposeful, commanding as he moves around the pool. Mapping the edge with confident, steady paws. Steps he'd be able to re-trace later. It's warm, Björn unsure he likes the way it feels on his skin. Still, it's not the environmental heat he's particularly worried about.

"Lucky that I'm not just anyone then." The boy comes to sit beside her instead, remaining on the rocky surface. Close to her shoulder, though he wouldn't touch her. No, Björn knows better. When someone is lying? One eyebrow lifting, curious as he peered down at the girl. "I don't need to know. My people deal in the suspension of disbelief." A smirk, he thinks he's clever. He thinks he's smart.

Though the boy is an ass, also wants to play. He wants her, and he'll risk looking over-eager for it. "How do you know?" Björn questions, after only a moment's pause. Tone light, gazing out over the steam as it rose. Several pools spread out before him, and several from the direction he'd come as well. There was more to this place than he'd originally thought. Reaching another lazy paw into the warm water, letting it rest there. Maybe it did feel alright.

BJÖRN
Ragnarök awaits.

[Image: lZcwDGf.gif]
Italic speech used to denote Swedish; character speaks with a Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. kings of heavy metal The Hot Springs 10:40 AM, 02-07-2024 10:56 AM, 04-10-2024