gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-07-2024, 10:29 PM

The much needed quiet was welcome for the old man. After having spent weeks with the newest brood, this was a welcome relief. Though he couldn't say he was here for a vacation, of course. Not when he came here for a specific purpose. He searched for his sons scent, but instead of finding his boy, it seemed his boy would find him first. "Dad?" He looked up to find Aresenn approaching him, and Ig couldn't help the small smile that tugged at the corners of his lips. "Aresenn. It's good to see you, it's been a bit." Though he immediately frowned when he noticed the not-yet-healed wounds upon his face. Crimson gaze narrowed, and if he had a tail still, it would be lashing behind him. "Who scarred you?" He questioned, his tone leaving no room for excuses. While sure, he was prone to accumulating scars himself, and his other two kids having their own as well, those ones at least he knew where they came from. But the last time he had seen Aresenn, he was still a clean slate. Suffice to say he would go to war for his kids if necessary, so he waited to hear the answer of how his wounds came to be.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm a Sinner, I'm a Saint Sparse Pines 01:08 AM, 12-24-2023 02:44 PM, 06-07-2024