An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-08-2024, 08:24 AM
"I am," he confirmed with a nod of his head, expression grave as she continued to speak, her explanation not one he'd seen coming.

Little had he known how far-reaching the effects of this would be, he had suspected something was amiss for some time, but for it to escalate as it had. Just considering it all gave him a headache. He knew Celeste, perhaps not on a personal level, but he was aware that his son dallied around with her, a decent influence on his eldest but probably still not enough. To hear she had been dragged into this and hurt bad enough to need such care, she was not his kin outright, but he supposed by some degree she was, through Kuroki's affection for her.

"I appreciate all you have done." He said, unable to stop himself from sighing again, his mood hadn't been favourable as of late, but his manners dictated he rein them in as best he could, the yearling had done him a favour in coming here and ultimately none of this was her fault. Or Celeste's for that matter. "They were seeking a woman who resides here." Usually he would see no reason to explain what had happened here, but given Ethne had been dragged into the situation all the same he saw no reason to remain silent. "It is not Celeste's fault, I suspect they would have found her whereabouts regardless. You said she is recovering, how badly was she wounded?"
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]