gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

02-08-2024, 02:19 PM

She wasn't quite old enough yet to be venturing out on her own. Not that she would want to! The world was much too large and terrifying for Gem. Too many dangers placed into her head by her father. Which to her made sense. He was protecting her even if others thought that they might be sheltering her. But she was small and though she wanted to wander, she didn't want to die. To help keep her safe, Chimera had told her that her older brother, Quill, would gladly take her out and about whenever she wanted!

The thought of venturing out toward Wolfpaw Lake excited her! She hadn't been there since they had moved territories and she wanted to see the ducks again! Setting out from the den she shared with her littermates, Gem went on her first search for Quill. Letting loose a puppy-like howl with her pinkened lips pointed at the sky, she hurried her steps as her head lowered back down. "Quill!" Gem calls out, her tail wagging when she finally spots the older and much larger Klein. Bounding over with happy paws, she playfully pounces on his front leg and sticks her nose right in his sleeping face.

"Quill!" Gem's attempt of a shout is... normal volume in comparison to anyone else. "Daddy said you have to let me teach you a lesson in navigation! Okay?" Her face is all smile as she steps back and waits with puppy wiggles for him to agree.

Gemma Klein

navigation seasonal - give her older brother a lesson on how to navigate around the lake
word count: 249/1500

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. take my direction! Wolfpaw Lake 02:19 PM, 02-08-2024 11:23 AM, 03-11-2024