An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
02-08-2024, 07:17 PM
Though the question was genuine, Jael catches the smile too. A little giggle in her throat, a little twitch to her tail. "Somewhere in between. They're shaped like they should be cute, but they look... she made a little wishy-washy motion with her muzzle, tipping one way and then the other. A little giggle. While delivered as a joke, Jael could assure Modesty that she was quite serious.

With no plans in Modesty's mind, the wolfdog gave a little nod. A little swish of her tail. Still a touch nervous, but Jael would always be eager to please. "I think ducks fulfill a lot of the same purposes chickens do, and they need more maintenance. They produce down, which is a nice insulator, but I don't think it gets so cold that we'd need it." She'd weighed the options while cleaning out the pool, and was pretty sure she liked the decision. Still, her opal gaze was anxious, head hanging a bit lower as she followed after Modesty. Unsure how the woman would feel about the pushback, but Jael's feedback was genuine. "Goats are good, we'll only need a couple and even after things are clear on this island, we can move them to do any clearing that needs done on the other islands." Looking to Modesty for approval, sheepish. Always sheepish.

J A E L

table coding created by bunni ♥
As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I identify as a threat Daager Isle 08:33 PM, 01-03-2024 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024