gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-08-2024, 09:06 PM

He was here, somehow… but how? He had been among the stars, and even now she could tell that he wasn’t really the same as she was, not… truly alive… and yet… he seemed more “solid” than he’d been before. Did it matter how? Tears pricked Bellamy’s eyes as Acere approached her. She had been relying on him as she healed in the Hallows, she had hoped to be able to give him more good news when she saw him again… but the raid had turned that all upside down. Her daughter had said that what she had done was a mistake… but Bellamy didn’t believe that. She had maimed a child… and her feelings about the situation were mixed at best.

There was no hiding the injuries she had sustained, and the concern in his voice caused her ears to fall. This… was not how she wanted him to see her. She sighed softly, gaze falling to her paws. “It’s nothing I can’t handle, Ace…” The cool drops from the heavens fell, the wind blowing past her only adding to the somber mood.

“Raiders came… things… escalated.” Bellamy’s gaze turned out toward the water, her gaze troubled. “Much like when I was in Winterfell… I… I lost myself. And I fucked up Acere. I fucked up bad.” She looked back at him now. Shame wore on her. “There was a kid among the raiding party. I lost sight of things… I maimed her.” Her voice had gotten quiet.

“I told my daughter she should cast me out of the pack, before their ire comes to all of Ethne but… she didn’t…” Bellamy’s gaze fell once more. “Past or not… what I did as a child does not mean all children would live that way… this is going to be a blood feud I’m sure.” And there was nothing she could do to stop it from becoming one.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's left of me is yours to keep The Shimmering Shore 07:08 PM, 02-07-2024 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024