size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-08-2024, 09:14 PM

The girl, she couldn't be more than a yearling, had fire in her belly. Chimera appreciated it. He wasn't sure if she was just ballsy or stupid, but it was something that the King of Ashen could work with. As the girl declared that she wouldn't return the bird, the black and white behemoth grinned, lips peeling apart to show rows of sharklike teeth. She was going to be challenging. He could be even more so.

"You're small and weak," he noted, eyeing the girl's dirty looking coat and thin frame. "I could take that bird from you without any trouble." Tall ears slid forward as Chi looked down upon the earthen girl. "Since you're a child, I'll make you a deal." The corners of his maw seemed to rise even more. "Best me in a fight and you can have as many birds as you wish. Lose... and you'll join Ashen as my apprentice." He didn't wait for her to agree. Instead, Chimera set his defenses and moved towards the girl. He would pull no punches, instead opening his maw wide to try and grasp her by her diminutive neck and shoulder.

"Chimera"

Chimera vs Nimue for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened antler head armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather armor
Companion 1: Tibetan Mastiff, Female - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Tibetan Mastiff, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Tibetan Mastiff, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Shark teeth - Offensive
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Knight
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Purloin Avian Estuary 03:21 PM, 02-01-2024 08:13 AM, 05-06-2024