gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-09-2024, 10:53 AM

The body language, expression, posture, everything about the man screams someone on edge. Even the look that is thrown his way and muttering under breath sends a surge of suspicion through him. Who was this wolf and was he acting as if everyone were his enemy? Not that that wasn't a bad way go through the loner territories, but compared to Boreas, Auster was docile. The only threats were other species and this guy appeared capable enough to take down a tiger or bear on his own.

And unlike some, Akito didn't grow impatient. He waited for the man to respond. It gave him time to assess, to view, to see things that others wouldn't notice. When the stranger does speak up, the cynical comment would normally have someone else roiling with agitation. Akito on the other hand? He blinks a few times, head canting to the side slightly. Should he be open? Honest? Give away that his pack was nearby? Well, no, that would be a stupid decision.

"There's been a surplus of lost individuals around these parts lately," Akito starts after his own few beats of silence, his voice hitching in all the wrong places. Thanks puberty. "It's none of my business, but it would be against my belief to leave someone stranded, alone, and possibly hungry," a slight shift of his brow, his weight settling, posture relaxing, but still on standby in case the stranger tried anything. While he was slim, he was tall and well versed in the art of fighting. He didn't mind a tango with a stranger every now and then.

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my back feels crunchy Bent Canyon 10:00 AM, 02-09-2024 10:53 AM, 04-10-2024