size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
02-09-2024, 11:15 AM
He was just a kid at the end of the day, regardless of how weird and better than you his attitude made him seem. All weirdly stiff and formal, like he was reading off a script that no one could pull off without it coming across as stunted and unnatural. His accent wasn't anything Ronan was familiar with either, so maybe that could be it. He decided he ultimately didn't care, he only had so much headspace to spare.

"You're right there at least," came another verbal jab, not that he expected the yearling to think much of it. Provocation wasn't exactly his thing, his meanness was just a symptom of greater issues. More stuff he didn't wanna think about. Man, he needed therapy, and a drink and some sleep.

"That's what you believe, huh?" His naivety was staggering, Ronan felt a spark of frustration. A trigger. He'd seen good kids, literal children die trying shit like that. He didn't like being the bad guy, but fuck, he liked seeing dead kids even less. Lives wasted when they ought to have known better. "That's stupid. Say if I weren't alone, had friends waiting to jump you. I don't care if you think you're tough shit. You'd die."
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my back feels crunchy Bent Canyon 10:00 AM, 02-09-2024 10:53 AM, 04-10-2024