gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
02-09-2024, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2024, 12:18 PM by Ronan. Edited 1 time in total.)
That was about what Ronan expected, a bit of pushback, offence to being challenged. Objectively speaking, he didn't have much room to judge since he'd been just as, if not more obstinate when he was his age. But Ronan wasn't the best at remaining impartial, it was one of those things that seemed easy enough a few steps removed from any sort of situation, but in the moment? No one really knew how'd they react till it was over and then it was too late to take it back, the damage already done.

This kid was just so sure, when he had no reason to be. It pissed Ronan off.

Ronan stepped closer, they were about the same height, but his bulk and mass alone made the yearling look leggy in comparison. Exhaling through gritted teeth, he stared down the ombre wolf, shoulders tense, wings folding tighter against his shoulders.

"One time? Wow I'm so impressed." He stepped away with an audible tsk, his tongue flicking against his teeth. "You're sheltered kid. Naive. Someone doesn't pat you on your head and tell you you're a good little foot soldier and it ruins that fancy composure you were clinging so hard to. You need approval that bad?"

table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my back feels crunchy Bent Canyon 10:00 AM, 02-09-2024 10:53 AM, 04-10-2024