gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-09-2024, 02:01 PM

The height wouldn't his issue, it's the man's bulk. Finely curated muscle that clearly houses not a single house of fat. He hadn't been given time yet to build his own - not that he would ever get as heavy as the man standing in front of him. It didn't Akito though. Erik was a thicker build and he had bested his brother more than once. He had sparred with Hattori who was not quite as built, but wasn't stick thin either. So if Akito was anything, he was sure. He was sure he could take the man if he wanted to.

But as Akito stared back at him, unflinching, he notices. Something about him begs to scrap. As if his muscles and teeth ached for violence. Was his homeland, wherever he was from, so scroungy that the man expected danger at every corner? An audible tch of his own, a quiver of his lip, muscles tensing again. His brain refused to allow those words to hurt. Deep down, yes, he needed approval that badly, but to some stranger? No. It didn't matter what medals of honor he would wear upon his lapel.

"If I were naïve, I wouldn't keep you at leg's length," the fact is true and simple. If he truly were as naïve as the man assumed he was, he would've attempted friendship from the get go. There were many wolves here like that. They didn't understand hardship, scarcity, anything that had to do with what he assumed this man has lived through. "You can pat me on the head and tell me I'm good boy once I'm through with you," maybe it was the hormones or maybe he just simply had had enough of the man's arrogant attitude. If the stranger though himself so 'big and bad,' he could prove it. Put his damn words where his mouth is.

As the last syllable left his lips, Akito lurched forward. His paws grip at the ground beneath him, pushing back loose rocks. Folding back his ears, aligning his tail with his spine, he makes sure to keep his eyes focused on his new enemy. Instead of diving forward where the guy would assume an inexperienced and naïve boy would go, he darts to the left, straight into the shallows of the river. Using as much momentum as he can, he drives his front paws into the water and attempts to splash his opponent in hopes of catching him by surprise. Once his front paws are firmly on the rock beneath the water, he pulls the rear end of himself in and surges forward once more to lunge at the guy's shoulder or neck, hoping to clamp down and prevent him from using the secondary appendage attached his leg. Was it a wing?? Wasn't sure, didn't care, all he knew was that he didn't want to find out what kind of damage it could to him.

Akito vs Ronan for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bamboo Staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Kitsune Mask
Companion 1: Male Raven, 50” - Flying
Companion 2: Female Akita 22” - Battle
Mutation 1: Serow Horns (Offensive)
Skills: Master Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my back feels crunchy Bent Canyon 10:00 AM, 02-09-2024 10:53 AM, 04-10-2024