Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-09-2024, 05:04 PM

Modesty snickered at Jael's response regarding the rabbits, sure Flemish giants might have more meat on their bones (if anyone knew she really mostly kept her rabbit around as emergency rations, they'd probably be mortified. She was nothing if not practical in that regard), she could see the advantage to your standard snowshoe sized bunny, especially with these limitations on space.

Her response regarding the ducks was met with a nod too, “They are very messy, and then you'd need room for them to swim, I can see that being suboptimal.” As to the advantages of goats, well she was sure there was someone they could raid for some if they couldn't trade or round up what was left where Valhalla once stood. “They'd make good predator bait too, if we wanted to get into fur and trinket trading, which would then make any children a less appealing target I would hope.” She didn't have a problem sharing her own thoughts with the other woman. They were packmates after all. “This is very good work. I do hope you don't plan on leaving any time soon.” Her smile was genuine, but so was the threat still laid out on the poolside above.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I identify as a threat Daager Isle 08:33 PM, 01-03-2024 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024