An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
02-09-2024, 10:47 PM
Spiders howl told him that the youth was still within the packlands, and in easy reach. He settled into a restful stance, and waited for his child to appear. It was a short wait, before the black and grey wolf appeared across the sand. They seemed pensive and uneasy, and it was immediately clear it was more than just nerves when Spider spoke. They believed he was leaving?

He expected Spider to be annoyed at the tactless way he had sprung the question on Spider and Hazel, but for Spider to so easily believe he was abandoning them? It truly highlighted the delicate edge in which Spider walked their life. Believing how easily others would leave them. Expecting it, perhaps.

“I,” he said quietly “Am not going anywhere. I owe you an apology for ever letting you think I would.” He moved to wrap a paw across Spider’s small shoulder, if the yearling didn’t pull away. “I was asking the both of you your opinions, and you’ve both made them abundantly clear. The Warlord, too. I am staying in the Armada with you and Hazel.” He had more to say, but he let that set in first.

"Speech"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Clearing away the cobwebs Soul Sand Cove 10:28 PM, 02-08-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024