Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-10-2024, 03:44 AM

Modesty didn't mask her puzzlement when the man referred to Sakana as fishboy, or was it Gilgamesh he was referring to? She certainly hadn't expected to be invited in, but she took him up on the offer happily, grateful when he scooped up her offering too. It wasn't terribly heavy, but it was a long way from home. She laughed when he offered to send her back with some of whatever Sakana kept coming for, “I do wonder if it's the herbs he's coming for or the company. Then again, with our lot being as injury prone as they are, he might be hoping you'll take him prisoner so he can have a vacation?” She mused for a moment, hoping her appreciation was conveyed in her offering, “Thank you, for letting him come home. I wouldn't be here if he hadn't returned.” She thought it best to speak her appreciation anyway.

When discussion turned to raiding, her eyes pinched at the corner, her steps gaining a stomp that hadn't been there a moment ago. “Gilgamesh had a good impression of the leader of Ethne, and we were hoping to gather some chickens. We'd only gone in to match energy, under the cover of night, in and out. One of the children was horribly maimed for throwing rocks at a mad woman. Then they had the audacity to follow us home and expect a warm welcome.” Her chuckle was dark. “It seems we can't shake the reputation of the Pirates, and it's my children that pay for it, but we will continue to raid. How about you? I hear an opponent tried to talk you out of a raid?”

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the mountains are calling Fenrir's Maw 10:25 PM, 01-31-2024 08:26 AM, 04-19-2024