Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
02-10-2024, 01:19 PM
i am not going anywhere.

they hadn’t realised someone could go weak with relief until this moment. Bas pulls them to his side, and they go easily, knees almost buckling beneath their weight. they crave his comforting touch, his scent, his rumbling voice and kind eyes. they want to emblazon every detail of him into their mind, stamp it firmly upon their very being so that they never have to worry about losing him again. their breaths are shaky, tremulous things.

“oh,” they sniffle, scowling as tears gather in their eyes. warriors don’t cry, after all. except maybe they do. maybe they cry when they realise they get to keep their Dad after all. “i’ll make it up it you,” they promise, craning their neck to meet Bas’ gaze. their path opens up in front of them in blazing clarity, filling them with renewed purpose. “i’ll work really hard, you’ll see.” regardless of how tempted he’d been to join his father, he’s chosen Hazel and Spider - and Spider will do everything in their power to prove themselves worthy of it, to make sure he never regrets that choice. to impress him so greatly that he never even thinks about leaving again. “i’ll make you proud, Dad. i promise.” anything to keep him here, with Hazel and Spider. anything to keep their family together.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Clearing away the cobwebs Soul Sand Cove 10:28 PM, 02-08-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024