Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-10-2024, 08:50 PM

Modesty chuckled when Siduri suggested using Ken as bait, “Not the worst idea, but coyotes are small, and he might scare them off. If you had someone smaller and faster,” She pointedly looked at Jael, “They might be too focused on the chase to realise they were being lured into a trap. But we aren't doing ambushes today, we're fighting more than one. These ones happen to be quite upset with me already, so I don't imagine they will scatter.” They'd been getting bolder every time she had come by, so she shrugged. "I can't help it they make my favourite coyote balls."

Now that they were all aware of their approaching foe, Modesty stepped forward, the quills bristling over her neck and shoulders,  her ears folding back tightly against her skull. Her head dropped as she charged to grab at the point where the shoulder met the neck of the coyote at the front of the pack of eight. This wasn't a time to revel in a fight. She needed to efficient, use her size to throw bodies and break bones and then move onto the next. She would have to trust the others to keep an eye on her blind spots, to follow their instincts and not hold back.

“Speech.”

-fight lesson 2/3-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Scavenger hunt Fern Gulley 08:44 PM, 01-13-2024 12:03 PM, 03-07-2024