Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-11-2024, 06:55 AM
With Haydee's scruff clenched firmly in his jaws, Gil held her. His paws would dig into the ground, staying as stable as he could. Lifting her from the ground so that her paws would hang in the air, he let her claw at him. Pain streaked across his cheeks and neck, but he refused to let go. She would need to calm before he even considered it. He didn't care if Sakana ripped his own ear off either. The fighting had to stop from either side. He was done playing games. Done dealing with children who believed they could do whatever they wanted. Done with adults placing blame and being immature. If neither side could understand why he chose to do what he had done, then perhaps certain wolves shouldn't be in positions they were in.

Releasing a chest deep growl, Gil turns his front half away from Sakana. Shooting the growing boy a fierce glare, he continues to place himself between Haydee and Sakana.

MODESTY & GILGAMESH

Gilgamesh & Sakana vs Haydee for Minor Maim (Neck Scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024