size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-11-2024, 11:16 AM

Between the wound she gave the bear and the lioness' encouragement in the form of a hard swat to the bear's rump, it seemed like the bear finally began to realize it had been outmatched. Whether or not it was any real survival instinct or maybe just a fear that she'd be taken from her cubs Ava didn't know, but it finally got the bear to begin to run off with a limp. Ava did feel slightly bad for injuring her leg in such a way, but the tear would heal and she was still very mobile it seemed. Ava followed Taiga's lead and when she began to chase off the ursine she did as well until Taiga eventually backed off, leaving them alone on the shore of the Polar Sound inlet. Yet again the large lioness had saved her. This time around Ava was much more mature and far more confident that she could have handled the bear on her own if she had to, but she was still grateful for the assistance.

Turning toward the monochromatic woman, she looked up to her and offered Taiga a bit of a grin. "Thank you for the assistance... again," she said with a chuckle. "I'm Avacyn. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but you rescued me from a tiger when I was a pup. It seems like you're always in the right place at the right time." She didn't know why a lioness like herself even bothered with stepping in to help a wolf like her, but she did appreciate the help all the same. "Do you live around here? I pass through occasionally, but I've yet to actually find someone that calls this place home," she said curiously. Taiga was such an anomaly both for the fact that she was a large feline that actually seemed to care about other creatures and because she was so much larger than any other big cat that she had ever seen. It was hard not to be curious about her reunited acquaintance.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So much for a nice stroll The Polar Sound 08:49 PM, 01-27-2024 04:47 PM, 07-18-2024