size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-11-2024, 11:29 AM

She wasn't kept waiting all that long before she spotted a monochromatic figure moving toward her. Assuming that this was the alpha she had called for, Avacyn got back to her paws to greet the other woman properly. She appeared to be fairly similar in age to herself, though a good bit shorter and more simple in coloration. Ava did admire the emerald green of her eyes all the same. As Corbie introduced herself, Avacyn offered her a friendly greeting of her own, dipping her head politely. Now that she had a name to go off of–both for the pack and the alpha–she was reminded of the challenge that had brought Avalon into being. It was not something she had attended herself, but word certainly got around and her mother had made sure she was well informed of every pack interaction before she handed over her position.

"A pleasure to meet you, Corbie. I'm Avacyn, the Matriarch of Elysium," she said in return, settling back on her haunches now that the more formal pleasantries were out of the way. "I was passing through and noticed that the markers were fresh so I hoped I would be able to catch you to finally introduce myself. With as many packs as there are it's hard to get around to all of them," she explained with a chuckle. With a glance past Corbie at the fruit trees she had been admiring before the Alpha appeared, she added, "This is a lovely orchard you've claimed. For all that our island and surrounding lands have to offer, fruit is a bit of a rarity. Does your pack do much trade?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. need to work on myself The Orchard 01:02 AM, 01-30-2024 09:34 PM, 09-09-2024