size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
02-11-2024, 06:20 PM

Her father explained, doing his best to be loving and supportive. At first, Dusk didn't want to hear it and it seemed like he was just making excuses as to why they needed more puppies. When he began to stroke her ego a bit... the proud girl softened some. Yeah... she was pretty awesome. It was no secret. Her younger siblings would look up to her because they wouldn't have a choice.

Artorias assured her that he could never replace her, doing so in the tongue of their lineage. Dusk's brow furrowed for a moment and she nodded. "I guess..." the girl sighed, a little defeated at admitting such weakness. "I guess I'm just worried that you won't have time for me anymore. What if you and mom like the new ones better?" The midnight child brought her fiery gaze up to meet her father's similar orbs and there were tears forming at the corners. "What if...I'm not your favorite soot sprite anymore?" It was entirely possible that they would produce a similar looking child. They'd done it once. How would Dusk be able to set herself apart from a newer, cuter model?

"Dusk Carpathius"

[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Second to none Amron's Castle 05:38 PM, 05-31-2023 10:12 AM, 03-31-2024