size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-11-2024, 11:15 PM

A call from the northern end of the Hallows was one of the more unexpected directions to receive a summons from, and the voice that requested an audience with him and his queen was one Artorias had not heard before. Intrigue twitched the dire brute's ears, head rising from his work on the weapons in the armory, Artorias set his project aside and took a pause to wipe the soot and sweat from his paws and face before heading out of the castle to go greet their visitor. He passed by Briar on the way out of Hearthstone, exchanging an affectionate smile with his queen as the alpha pair made their way north across the expansive plains that surrounded their home. The sky was cloudy, but fortunately the rain had held off for now, though the grass was still damp from the previous night's storms. Such was the winter season in Auster...

Arriving at the northern borders a short walk later, Artorias spotted the galactic fur of their visitor from a mile away against the lush greenery of their home. She was not someone he knew, which explained why he hadn't recognized her summons. Yet as they drew nearer, the scent of the Raiders could be detected strong amongst her own scent. Ah, so she was a part of the former pirates... and judging by the way the woman carried herself she was someone worth knowing in the island-dwelling pack. Was this Siduri and Tarnish's mother perhaps? Approaching her, Artorias greeted the stranger with a smile and a dip of his head. "Welcome to the Hallows, Miss Raider. I am Artorias Carpathius, the Lord of Cinder and alpha." Artorias paused just enough to allow Briar to greet their guest and introduce herself as she pleased as well. "I'm guessing you didn't come all this way for the weather." Art chuckled as he squished a dire-sized paw into the damp earth to punctuate his point, tilting his head curiously while he waited for their guest to speak.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dally dilly dum The Starlit Plains 09:23 PM, 02-10-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024