size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-11-2024, 11:24 PM

Pain stabs at her brain as Haydée tries to twist in Gilgamesh’s grip, seeking to try and force him to release her but only succeeding in wounding herself more. Anger and sorrow burns at her eyes causing tears to fall as she growls in pain, her original plan having gone out the window a long time ago. Shame flushes her cheeks because as she struggles, she suddenly knows that she is no Leader since she couldn’t even protect herself let alone her own pack.

Violently she twists in the King’s grip as a sob rips free from her chest as she shouts, “I just wanted to apologize!” The plea is weak, even to her own ears but it is the truth. Haydée abhors violence in any form since it stole her father away from her and the raid wasn’t supposed to happen like it had. Slowly, the fight leaves her, a whimper rolling out as she goes limp in Gilgamesh’s maw while weakly repeating, “I just wanted to apologize.”

Eyes slam shut, blocking out the judging eyes of all those gathered here, wishing they would all stop staring and just fucking kill her. Everything she touches turns to shit and the Leader thinks the world would be a better place without her. Yet, Hay has never known when to stop and she suddenly twists, hoping once again to rip herself free and stumble away from the Raiders.

Haydée vs Sakana & Gilgamesh for Minor Maim (Ankle Scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Damascus Steel Bowie Knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Brace/Vest
Companion 1: Male Northern Cardinal, 20" - Flying
Companion 2: Female Fossa, 30" - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Bard

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024