size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-12-2024, 12:42 AM

Seeing the way her bluntness seemed to catch Avacyn way off guard was quite humorous to Juniper, who had to stifle a laugh and bite her lip as she watched the taller fae struggle not to choke on the strawberry she was eating. Hey, she asked the question! Ava's remark about her not having any problems finding willing male participants to help with her heat brought a barking laugh from the much smaller wolf, her tail beating the ground in amused wags. "Nah, brutes are such simple and willing creatures! You just flag your tail, wiggle your hips a bit, and they're putty in your paws. But you already know all about that, I'm sure," she replied with a playful wink to Avacyn. After all, the Elysian alphess had a mate all her own. No doubt she was more than familiar about the fine art of carnal seduction. "Also, pretty? Well, thanks for saying so, but I think I'm pretty plain, especially compared to wolves like you. I'm just fifty shades of gray and black." As if to emphasize her point, Juniper waved a dainty paw down the length of her monochromatic body to show off her coat to Ava.

It seemed that personal questions were going to be the topic of their conversation today, as Avacyn went on to state that she could also find the aid of a woman if she didn't want to deal with having to medicate herself with contraceptives. Juniper raised a curious brow to the other fae, a roguish smirk on her lips. Was Avacyn trying to hit on her and doing a terrible job at it, or was she just being far too open and friendly? Well, this next response would suss that out for her... "Who said I was only fucking brutes?" she quipped back at the violet lady with a sultry little giggle. "Brutes are far easier to find than faes, but I've been on the receiving end of some good lady lovin' myself too. You'd be surprised how common it is to find a couple looking to add a third to their bedroom to spice things up, and what better third than a cute lil fae in heat? Like you so kindly said, wolves go crazy for someone small, petite, and pretty." June then flipped her tail up over her hips and put on an overly dramatic display of spreading out her body as if showing herself off, giggling to herself as she did. Now came the real test... would Avacyn take the bait?

"Juniper of the Sea"