An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-12-2024, 10:35 AM
Briar had just begun to wind down for the day, finishing up a few last minute tasks with Marigold, when Corbin found the pair and delivered her husband's message. Her brows lifted with surprise, but a smirk crossed her lips all the same. "Thank you, Corbin, I'll be right there." After the familiar raven flew off she glanced over to Marigold and before she could even ask her old friend to finish up for her the antlered fox was already waving her away. Chuckling, she turned and left the castle's kitchen and made her way through the grand hall, down the corridor, and eventually to the baths. With their youngest litter now adults in their own right they were now free to enjoy their time alone together once again. It was always a bitter sweet thing to see their pups move out of their room and discover their own independence, but she was certainly happy to have their freedom back as well–espeicially since her heat season had come to visit yet again.

She peeked into the baths and found her husband there waiting for her with a warm bath and all of her usual grooming products at the ready. Slipping into the room, she grinned as she stepped over to him, her braided tail wagging gently behind her. "What's all this?" she questioned with amusement, but her turquoise gaze showed her love and gratitude for all of the little things that Art did for her. He had been spoiling her from the day that their relationship began to blossom and even after all these years later that had never changed. She leaned in to press her lips to his for a lingering kiss before she pulled back to look over all of the various shampoos, soaps, and conditioners that he had gathered. She didn't always use all of these every time she bathed, but it was adorable in his own way that he had gathered all of them just in case. "You're far too sweet to me, my love."

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A little bit of grown up time Amron's Castle 08:53 PM, 02-03-2024 08:26 PM, 06-18-2024