An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-12-2024, 06:17 PM

Hearing that Avacyn had also enjoyed crafting was an interesting bit of information. His lips turned up in an intrigued smile, tail wagging back and forth. “I’m sure we’d all be happy to! I’m still experimenting myself, but I find working with materials soothing. Making something with your own paws… a meaningful gift or something to make life easier… There is such a wide variety of objects that can be made.” Beauregard chuckled. “Bags and well, open containers for storage are what I’m mainly good at it seems.” At her question about fatherhood, Beauregard gave a small nod.

“I am, yes. Lucky enough to have children, despite well…” He chuckled softly. “My partners, though they share a vessel, are all male… and I’m uh… well I’m not interested in women that way.” A warm smile spread across his lips. “Our eldest, a sweet pixie girl, was found running from a bear. She seemed to have lost her family, so I took her in. I was happy enough being able to be there for her, growing our family…” He looked back to Avacyn.

“We ended up with six children total, when my mates discovered a litter of little ones within our borders. There was no mother scent, and, strangely enough, they almost look as if they could be from us, though I know that is impossible.” He couldn’t be happier about that though. “They are not mine by blood, but they are mine by bond, I wouldn’t have it any other way. It just goes to show, if a Felvarg wants a family, the fates will find a way to make it happen, no matter the complications before them.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I'm in the neighborhood... Cedar Falls 01:22 AM, 11-11-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024